At Kava Pacificus, we assist our pacific neighbours to build their local capabilities and engage in the open market to make their local economies more self-sufficient.
The Pacific Island community and their way of life is unique and community orientated. Our goals are to help build resilience, grow economies, and enhance regional stability.
Throughout the journey of many of our board members, they understand the challenges for many pacific islanders transitioning to a western way of life and providing for their families.
For most pacific islanders residing in Australia, being part of a community group is vital to sustaining culture and identity but also supporting relatives. This model is not sustainable for the nations of the pacific and investment and development of local industries is the way of the future.
Our mission and goals are to…
- Assist our pacific neighbours in business
- Build local capabilities to engage in the open market
- Grow economies and enhance regional stability
- Promote responsible and ethical farming of crops
- Provide quality products to Australians from the pacific
- Increase awareness of pacific island culture and traditions